Tuesday, October 4, 2011

***URGENT*** Home needed

If ever you linked to my blog, tweet my posts, or do what my posts tell you to - now is the time.

We've had the honor to meet a sweet, sweet school aged boy in our Uganda Sweetie's home. He is in DESPERATE need of a family .... like yesterday. He does have some "special needs" but nothing that you can't handle. Promise.

Please help me spread the word. Because by desperate, I mean desperate. No. Really. Desperate.

Anyone who wants more info can leave a comment w/ their contact info and I will be in touch regarding details.

Thanks. Ready, set, FORWARD!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Wish it was me, but since it's not I will get the word out!

Taryn said...

We are really not thinking of adopting- but your post has me. Can I have more info? Just to think about?

taryn (dot) johnson @ gmail (dot) com

Nancye said...

Jody, I am assuming you are looking for a home study ready family with funds available. Yes?

Rachel said...

Can you get us more information to share with others who might be interested? You can let me know via facebook message.

Rachel Voelker

missy said...

not homestudy ready. not even 100% sure the lord would have us adopt again. but always asking him to show us if we are supposed to. and have a bunk bed with only one boy sleeping in it. so if you want to give me info, my email is missydotkollaratuscmdotorg.

either way, i will pray and spread the word to people i know

Melissa said...

Please send me an email so we can talk. Thanks.
Melissa
benmelmiller@me.com

stacy said...

Please forward me more info. Want to be open to whatever God wants for us... Please let us know more so we can pray stacyberghoff@me.com

Connie Hughey said...

my friend Tracy wants to get more information - jody can you send your email address and i'll forward it on to her! thanks!! Praying for you...