Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photo's Round 5





Some friends hosted a "Meet Malachi" night for us the weekend after we got home. It was so nice to share the end of our journey (and the beginning of a new one) with those who had supported us so much over the last 2 years. We had a potluck dinner, slide show of our trip (which of course involved much babbling from Aaron & I), as well "A Blessing Way" to share with Malachi one day.



Our first family photo of a Party of 6! I can't believe it took a whole week to get this photo. (My sisters will be so disappointed!)



Grandma Brown loved on Malachi the whole time they were here. He took right to her without any problems. Some have said it must be because of her and I's resemblance. She thinks it's because of her singing. :)



My parents were trying to get a photo of them with all our kids. Malachi was cracking up while we tried to gather everyone.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: