Another woman in my YG challenged us all to list on our blogs what we are thankful for. In the midst of the heartache, waiting, pain, loss, frustrations, etc..... placing our focus on all God is and has done is going to get us much farther than the inward self focus.
1Thes. 5:18 - in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus
1) I'm thankful that His mercies are new everyday (every moment really)
2) I'm thankful that He knows and plans and guides my steps.
3) I'm thankful for the mountains in all their beauty.
4) I'm thankful for a roof over my head, and at least 1 car that works.
5) I'm thankful that I never go hungry, nor does my family.
6) I'm thankful to live in America.
7) I'm thankful that God has Malachi planned for our family.
8) I'm thankful for 3 wonderful children who are so easy to love!
9) I'm thankful for the opportunity to homeschool for today at least.
10) I'm thankful for the journey of life ... in all it's messiness.
11) I'm thankful for friends.
12) I'm thankful for family.
13) I'm thankful for technology.
14) I'm thankful that I belong to a solid church, with a pastor who preaches the truth, and a really hot worship pastor. (Um, the worship pastor is my hubby for those who just grew concerned.)
15) I'm thankful for those who make us part of their "family".
16) I'm thankful for those who take the time to mentor me ... I'm a mess!
17) I'm thankful for coffee and red wine (and margarita's if I'm being honest).
18) I'm thankful that God knows who is going to win the election.
19) I'm thankful that my husband has a safe hobby of playing play station and watching sports .... I'm thankful that he is healthy, strong, provides for us, and loves me to the ends of the earth despite the fact that I'm crazy.
20) I'm thankful for music that lifts my soul, music to dance to, and music to put the children to sleep.
21) I'm thankful for fall, and that my house decor matches fall!
22) I'm thankful for this wait, and that I'm not ever alone in it.
Your turn ..... GO !!!!!!! (Leave a comment if you do this so I can take a look at your list. Maybe it will remind me to add something to mine!)