Saturday, April 26, 2008

We are getting closer!

Well, the April batch of referrals finally made it through yesterday. It is Holy Week in Ethiopia this week, so everyone was starting to get a little concerned that there would be no referrals this month. But alas, 2 boys and 2 girls have been matched with a family. Rumor has it that there will be one or two more on Monday or Tuesday. That puts us in the top 10 now of waiting on a boy!!! As much as I'd like to say I'm hopeful that will happen in May.... it is more likely that June or July will be it. Please please pray that it will be June at the latest so we don't have to wait until fall to travel. My heart hurts at the thought.

Just wanted to let everyone know to keep hanging in there with us through prayer and support. Trust me.... the whole world will know when we have our referral of Malachi! (Just a little tip about me and sharing things I'm excited about... I think I told all my friends and family I was pregnant w/ all 3 of our kids before I really even knew I was pregnant! :) You'll know! )

No comments: