Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Garage Sale Fundraiser






Over the last 2 months I've been driving around Boulder county (and some coming to me) picking up other peoples junk. (I'm all about making other people de-clutter!) As it filled my garage, I'd tag items and move them aside. By the time the weekend of June 6th and 7th came around, over 25 families had donated to our sale to raise funds for Malachi, and the goods took up my ENTIRE garage, front porch and half of my neighbors garage. (Very sweet neighbors!)

We had a dollar amount in mind that we were thinking would get us CLOSE to being done with our fundraising. God DOUBLED it !!!! I was amazed to see steady traffic, beautiful weather, and double the amount of money we were anticipating. Why I was amazed I don't know. God is always amazing!

Thanks to all of you who helped in one way or another with this fundraiser. I hope you are enjoying less junk in your house. :)

2 comments:

BMer916 said...

a huge success! what are you going to do with the Cat Igloo?

Jody Britton said...

get some privacy when I go to the bathroom!!!!!!!


(this is aaron)