Thursday, May 22, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman

Be in prayer today, and many days to come for Steven Curtis Chapman and his family. Yesterday their 5 year old daughter (youngest adopted from China) was killed by an SUV driven by her older brother. The amount of spiritual warfare involved in this scenario is frightening and humbling as well. He and his family have paved the way in spreading the Heart of Adoption. If you remember to my original posts, it was at his concert where I heard the Lord tell us it was time to move toward adoption. I'm just one story. I don't know what else to say. Sad...very sad.... Makes me thankful for what I've got, and reminds me YET AGAIN to count every day as a blessing, every breathe as a gift, and daily surrender every child to Him...they are His.

Here's the link if you haven't read about it yet.
http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080521/TUNEIN/80521174&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

No comments: