Monday, January 9, 2012

A little then and now

Posting about Kira's first day of school here in America, it dawned on me that I don't think I ever talked much about the school that she was in.

800 kids in once school. 80 kids per classroom. Uniforms. Kids walk 1 1/2-2 miles to get to the school. (Uphill both ways.... kidding....sort of.)

Now that you saw the "now" with the last post, here's the "then".

kira's classroom




random signs all over the walls. africa and their signs. :)




this was the attendance board for the entire school


kira saying good-bye to her teacher.

classmates

just taking it easy on the school grounds during lunch break.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really nice Blog, keep the good work. :)

Anonymous said...

I came to your blog just searching some thing on google and and find it very interesting to read, so thought to put a comment. I loved your blog and your photographs that you have used.

Counselor Sharma said...

nice blog.