Saturday, March 1, 2008

Time is not on my side

We have some friends who are also adopting from Ethiopia (with a different organization). They submitted their Dossier a month after we did. And within 10 days of it arriving in Ethiopia, they got a referral of a 6-7 month old boy (which happened just the other day). As much as I'm so very thrilled for them, jealousy tends to be trying to take over that joy. I have no idea what is going on. I don't know where you are, where they'll find you, when, and how. Our agency seems to have run into some snags with placing you little ones from Ethiopia. Seems they can't keep up with the demands, or something. Ugh..... this is hard.... very hard. I can't wait for the day I get the email telling me they've found you!!!! Until then, I pray that you are safe and as healthy as can be. I pray you are in the arms of someone who has enough love in their heart to give you until you come to us. I pray that you are protected and sheltered and loved by your Heavenly Father. I pray you come soon.

1 comment:

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Hi! We are new to your blog- we are the Caldwell family, also with AWAA. Feel free to visit our blog too. Anyway, I feel your pain.....it is hard to wait. I know God will sustain us!!