Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Why I'm doing this blog thing...

So, I've decided to begin a blog of our adoption journey. "Why", asks my husband Aaron. While it is true that we communicate with most people we know regarding our adoption, I feel like there is so much that is left. There are only so many hours in the day to share with all our family and friends all that is happening. And as hard as I try, I know I still fail to tell it all. Plus, I have been so blessed to read the blogs of others who are in this process as well. So who knows, maybe someone will stumble upon this and be blessed by it. And if not, if only for my own journaling (which is much needed for me to remain sane).....well good enough. Although I'm sure that at least my parents will read this -- so "Hi Mom and Dad"! :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Jody,
I'm so glad that you are doing this- if for no other reason than I can keep up with how things are going with the adoption.
Love you!